1. steel – a hard, tough metal made of iron mixed with a little carbon
2. steal – to take away secretly and without right something that doesn’t belong to one
3. aloud – in a voice that can be heard
4. allowed – to let be done, permitted
5. ring – to cause a bell to sound
6. wring – to squeeze and twist with force
7. lesson – something to be learned
8. lessen – to make or become less
9. who’s – contraction for who is
10. whose – possessive form of who
11. manor – any large estate
12. manner – a way of acting; behavior
13. pedal – a lever worked by the foot, as to run the wheels of a bicycle, or to control the sound of a piano, organ, etc.
14. peddle – to go about from place to place selling small things
15. berry – any small, juicy fruit with seeds and a soft pulp, as a strawberry, blackberry, or blueberry
16. bury – to put a dead body into the earth, a tomb, or the sea
17. hanger – a thing on which another thing is hung ( a clothes hanger)
18. hangar – a shed in which aircraft are kept when not in use
19. overdo – to tire oneself out by doing too much
20. overdue – delayed past the time set for payment, arrival, etc.
21. canvass – to go among people asking for votes, opinions, donations, etc.
22. canvas – a strong, heavy cloth of cotton, or flax, used for tents, sails, oils paintings, etc.
23. site – a piece of land for a special purpose
24. sight – something that is seen
25. cite – to mention or quote